Thank you for your interest in a career with Community Medical Center.
Our employees are our most valuable asset. Through direct patient care or a support role, each individual contributes to the mission of Community Medical Center.
We offer competitive wages and an excellent benefits package that includes paid time-off, health/dental/life/long-term disability insurance, retirement plan, tuition assistance, and others. Please see the “Benefits” section for more detailed information.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Download our Volunteer ID form Application.
Registered Nurse-Operating Room
Registered Nurse-Med Surg
Registered Nurse – Operating Room
Community Medical Center is seeking a full-time Registered Nurse to care for patients in the pre, intra and post-operative environment that can function independently as a circulating nurse and/or scrub nurse in the operating room in all surgical specialties. The RN will:
- Assess, plan, and evaluate nursing care needs before, during, and after a surgical procedure.
- Work closely with the surgical patient and the perioperative team.
- Prepare the surgical environment for the patient and the procedure being performed.
- Monitor, record and communicate patient condition as appropriate using computerized documentation systems.
- Demonstrate critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Follow the Standards of Perioperative Nursing Practice as set forth by the AORN (Association of periOperative Registered Nurses
Must be a licensed Registered Nurse – operating room experience is highly desired. The position will share in on-call responsibilities with approximately 6 – 8 on-call shifts per month. Apply here
Registered Nurse – Med/Surg
Community Medical Center is seeking a Registered Nurse to join its team. This is a full-time night shift position in med-surg with opportunities for obstetrics and emergency care as well.
Must be a licensed registered nurse with basic computer skills, detail-oriented and the ability to communicate effectively. Competitive pay, great benefits, outstanding co-workers! New graduates of nursing school are encouraged to apply! Apply here.