The following is from the CDC website. The link is below.
A community health assessment gives organizations comprehensive information about the community’s current health status, needs, and issues. This information can help develop a community health improvement plan by justifying how and where resources should be allocated to best meet community needs.
- Improved organizational and community coordination and collaboration
- Increased knowledge about public health and the interconnectedness of activities
- Strengthened partnerships within state and local public health systems
- Identified strengths and weaknesses to address in quality improvement efforts
- Baselines on performance to use in preparing for accreditation
- Benchmarks for public health practice improvements
CDC information on Community Health Needs Assessments
2022 Community Health Needs Assessment
2019 Community Health Needs Assessment
Reach Out For More Information
We work with the Southeast District Health Department gathering the necessary data. Management works closely with the Board Planning and Community Committee to formulate a response plan.
If you have any question, contact us or call 402-245-6503.