No, you will need to have a referral from your primary care provider.
Urinary Tract Issues, Enlarged Prostate & ED
If you leak when you sneeze or can’t stop it with a squeeze more often than not, then you may want to visit with our urologist in Falls City.
Urologists treat a variety of conditions that affect the urinary tract in patients of all ages. They also treat male erectile dysfunction and can diagnosis male infertility.
What We Treat
In addition to traditional care methods, we also offer a cutting-edge procedure called Urolift!
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Bladder Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Enlarged Prostate
- Male and Female Incontinence
- Erectile Dysfunction
What To Expect
- Please arrive 15 -30 minutes prior to your appointment.
- You will check in with our admissions team. Please have your identification (Driver’s license or ID card) and a current copy of your insurance card. The admission staff will direct to the Outpatient Department.
- Each specialist has their own forms they want you to fill out. While we do have your information, their clinics have different information and questions they will ask you. We are working on online forms for your convenience.
- When the staff member takes you back to your exam room, they will take your weight (we know, none of us like it but it is necessary information), blood pressure, oxygen level, and ask you about your medications. (An updated list of meds is a must, especially for a first-time patient.)
- Wait times for your appointment can vary. Some clinic visits with certain providers are scheduled around surgeries. Sometimes, surgeries run longer than anticipated. Your patience and understanding in those situations are greatly appreciated.
- Blood draws sometimes are required for appointments. If they aren’t arranged ahead of time, you may have to step over to our lab and one of our laboratory team members will take care of you.
Larry Siref, MD
Dr. Larry Siref, MD is a urology specialist in Omaha, NE. Dr. Siref completed a residency at Mayo Grad School Med. and is affiliated with CHI Health Creighton University Medical Center – Bergan Mercy. Dr. Siref is board certified in Urology. Prior to joining CHI Health Clinic, Dr. Siref was an Associate Professor and Residency Program Director of Urology at the University of Nebraska Medical Center.
Why Turn To Community Medical Center of Falls City?
There are a lot of reasons to work with the incredible professionals at CMCFC. Our incredible facility, community engagement, and patient-centric approach—just to name a few. But some of the biggest reasons to work with our team are that we are:
Caring for our patients is our passion. When you come to CMCFC, you’re coming to a professional team that will always put your health first.
We will always listen. You know your health best, and when something is wrong we will hear you, believe you, and work with you to find a solution.
For over 100 years, Southeastern Nebraska has depended upon the Community Medical Center of Falls City for quality medical care. Our providers are experts in their fields and provide world-class care to our community.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, CMC has our HOPE (Helpful Option for Patients Expenses) program, which is our financial assistance. It goes by your household size and income.
You may call 402-245-6542 and get information.
You may find the application online at www.cmcfc.org under the financial assistance tab. You may pick up an application at CMC front admissions. You may have an application mailed to you.
CMC provides the service (technical component) and the doctors or specialists bill for their professional services.
Some insurance plans take up to 90 days or more to pay a claim. The patient is not sent a statement until your insurance has processed your claim.
Due to HIPAA, we are not allowed to disclose any information to anyone other than the patient if they are over the age of 19 unless permission is granted to us by the patient. It is the law and we have to follow it.