Yes, CMC has our HOPE (Helpful Option for Patients Expenses) program, which is our financial assistance. It goes by your household size and income. HOPE is available for the services and provider fee that we bill for. If you need assistance with the providers bill, you can reach out to their business office to see if there are options available to you.
From First Period to Menopause
Dr. Dennis Hodge provides reproductive health and wellness to women as well as providing care throughout a woman’s pregnancy.
Dr. Dennis Hodge has been treating patients at Community Medical Center for years and bring a level of expertise to the wellness and health of the women in our area and his practice in Lincoln for many years. Dr. Hodge advocates for non-invasive surgical techniques. He also has the distinction of delivering the first set of quadruplets in Nebraska.
Dr. Hodge is able to do all your OB care in Falls City until you deliver your precious baby in Lincoln. Most of the surgical procedures he does are done in Lincoln.
Here are a list of the conditions or examinations provided.
- Abnormal, Irregular, or Heavy Bleeding
- Abnormal Pap Smears, HPV Testing, and Treatment
- Adolescent Gynecology and Counseling
- Annual Exams and Pap Smears
- Breast Exams and Mammograms
- Cancer Screening
- Cholesterol Screening
- Contraceptive Management
- Endometrial Biopsy
- Endometriosis Testing and Treatment
- Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Osteoporosis Screening, Prevention, and Treatment
- Polycystic Ovarian Disease
- STD Testing and Treatment
- Urinary Incontinence Evaluation and Treatment
- Uterine Fibroids
- Vaginal Infections
What To Expect
- Please arrive 15 -30 minutes prior to your appointment.
- You will check in with our admissions team. Please have your identification (Driver’s license or ID card) and a current copy of your insurance card. The admission staff will direct to the Outpatient Department.
- Each specialist has their own forms they want you to fill out. While we do have your information, their clinics have different information and questions they will ask you. We are working on online forms for your convenience.
- When the staff member takes you back to your exam room, they will take your weight (we know, none of us like it but it is necessary information), blood pressure, oxygen level, and ask you about your medications. (An updated list of meds is a must, especially for a first-time patient.)
- Wait times for your appointment can vary. Some clinic visits with certain providers are scheduled around surgeries. Sometimes, surgeries run longer than anticipated. Your patience and understanding in those situations are greatly appreciated.
- Blood draws sometimes are required for appointments. If they aren’t arranged ahead of time, you may have to step over to our lab and one of our laboratory team members will take care of you.
Dennis Hodge, MD
Dr. Hodge provides obstetric and gynecological services through Lincoln OB/GYN as a monthly outreach clinic in Falls City.
Dr. Dennis L. Hodge was born and raised in Norfolk, Nebraska and graduated from Norfolk Catholic High School. He attended the University of Nebraska graduating in 1971 with a degree in Microbiology and Chemistry. He then went on to attend the University of Nebraska Medical Center and graduated with his Medical Degree in 1975. Dr. Hodge then did a one year Family Practice Residency in Lincoln, Nebraska and then went on to do his Obstetrics and Gynecology Residency in Indiana, graduating in July of 1979.
He returned to Lincoln and started his medical practice with his nurse Marilyn at Lincoln OB-GYN. Dr. Hodge is a Board Certified Obstetrician, Gynecologist, and Surgeon. In Lincoln, Dr. Hodge is active in obstetrics including both normal and high risk pregnancies.
Michael Woods, MD
Dr. Woods is a board certified OBGYN as well as a Fellow in the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (FACOG). He became board certified in the new subspecialty, Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery in 2013 and in 2018 was was Board Certified in Obesity Medicine.
His passion is women’s healthy. Over his 30-year career, he has earned a well-deserved reputation for providing personal, compassionate and comprehensive patient care using the best technologies and most trusted practices.
Dr. Woods grew up in a military family, and move extensively during childhood. he is a dedicated husband and proud father of 8 daughters. Dr. Woods comes to us from Shenandoah Medical Center.
Services Dr. Woods provides:
- Pelvic floor concerns such as – prolapse, pain, pain with intercourse
- Urinary leaking
- Urinary urgency and frequency
- Bladder pain
- Recurrent urinary tract infections
- Menstrual concerns ( heavy, painful periods, irregular periods)
- Annual exams
Call 402.245.6522 for more information.
Specialty: OB/GYN, Urogynecology
** As of November 1, 2019, Community Medical Center no longer provides obstetrical delivery services locally. Our primary care physicians assist pregnant women with selecting an obstetrical delivering physician and facility. CMC has developed partnerships with OB/GYN specialists in Lincoln, Omaha, Hiawatha and St. Joseph for safe, quality care for mother and newborn. We provide a nurse coordinator to assist in the process.
For questions regarding pregnancy or delivery, please consult with your primary care physician.
Why Trust Community Medical Center of Falls City?
There are a lot of reasons to work with the incredible professionals at CMCFC. Our incredible facility, community engagement, and patient-centric approach—just to name a few. But some of the biggest reasons to work with our team are that we are:
Caring for our patients is our passion. When you come to CMCFC, you’re coming to a professional team that will always put your health first.
We will always listen. You know your health best, and when something is wrong we will hear you, believe you, and work with you to find a solution.
For over 100 years, Southeastern Nebraska has depended upon the Community Medical Center of Falls City for quality medical care. Our providers are experts in their fields and provide world-class care to our community.
Schedule an Appointment
Visit the team that will make your healthcare our priority. Contact our Outpatient Specialty Clinic Community Medical Center of Falls City to schedule an appointment today!
Frequently Asked Questions
You may call 402-245-6542 and get information.
You may find the application online at www.cmcfc.org under the financial assistance tab. You may pick up an application at CMC front admissions. You may have an application mailed to you.
CMC provides the service (technical component) and the doctors or specialists bill for their professional services.
Some insurance plans take up to 90 days or more to pay a claim. The patient is not sent a statement until your insurance has processed your claim.
Due to HIPAA, we are not allowed to disclose any information to anyone other than the patient if they are over the age of 19, unless permission is granted to us by the patient. It is the law and we have to follow it.