No, you do not. You can schedule your own appointment.
Breathe Better. Scratch Less. Take Less Medication.
Tired of your stuffy nose? Do you have sinus infections, one right after the other? Does eating a certain food make you break out in hives or cause you to run to the restroom?
It may be time to have a consultation with Dr. Robert Szalewski at our Outpatient Specialty Clinic.
Dr. Szalewski’s office schedules their own appointment times for his clinic in Falls City. If you are a first time patient, his office will reach out to obtain your information (address, insurance, meds, etc.) prior to your visit. The nurse who shows you to the exam room will review your medication list and take your vital signs (blood pressure, pulse, oxygen).
- Children and Infant
- Sinus Infections
- Chronic Infections
- Eczema (Severe)
- EoE – Eosinophilic Esophagitis (chronic inflammation of the esophagus)
What To Expect
- Please arrive 15 -30 minutes prior to your appointment.
- You will check in with our admissions team. Please have your identification (Driver’s license or ID card) and a current copy of your insurance card. The admission staff will direct to the Outpatient Department.
- Each specialist has their own forms they want you to fill out. While we do have your information, their clinics have different information and questions they will ask you. We are working on online forms for your convenience.
- When the staff member takes you back to your exam room, they will take your weight (we know, none of us like it, but it is necessary information), blood pressure, oxygen level, and ask you about your medications. (An updated list of meds is a must, especially for a first-time patient.)
- Wait times for your appointment can vary. Some clinic visits with certain providers are scheduled around surgeries. Sometimes, surgeries run longer than anticipated. Your patience and understanding in those situations are greatly appreciated.
- Blood draws sometimes are required for appointments. If they aren’t arranged ahead of time, you may have to step over to our lab and one of our laboratory team members will take care of you.
Dr. Robert Szalewski
Dr. Szalewski comes to CMC from Allergy, Asthma & Immunology Associates, P.C. Lincoln, He completed medical school at the University of Nebraska Medical Center and is Board Certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine.
Dr. Szalewski welcomes patients of all ages to his newest satellite location in Falls City. Call the Specialty Clinic at 402.245.6522 for additional information.
Why Turn To Community Medical Center of Falls City?
There are a lot of reasons to work with the incredible professionals at CMCFC. Our incredible facility, community engagement, and patient-centric approach—just to name a few. But some of the biggest reasons to work with our team are that we are:
Caring for our patients is our passion. When you come to CMCFC, you’re coming to a professional team that will always put your health first.
We will always listen. You know your health best, and when something is wrong we will hear you, believe you, and work with you to find a solution.
For over 100 years, Southeastern Nebraska has depended upon the Community Medical Center of Falls City for quality medical care. Our providers are experts in their fields and provide world-class care to our community.
Schedule an Appointment Today
Call Dr. Szalewski’s office at 1-402-464-5969 to schedule your appointment in Falls City.
If you have questions, you can also contact our knowledgeable and caring team members in our Outpatient Specialty Clinic at 402-245-6522.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Szalewski prefers his clinic in Lincoln to schedule for appointments in Falls City. Please call them at 402-464-5969.
Depending on the clinic, someone from our staff may call, or the specialist’s office may call. The results can take up to two weeks.
Yes, CMC has our HOPE (Helpful Option for Patients Expenses) program, which is our financial assistance. It goes by your household size and income. HOPE is available for the services and provider fee that we bill for. If you need assistance with the providers bill, you can reach out to their business office to see if there are options available to you.
You may call 402-245-6542 and get information.
You may find the application online at www.cmcfc.org under the financial assistance tab. You may pick up an application at CMC front admissions. You may have an application mailed to you.
CMC provides the service (technical component) and the doctors or specialists bill for their professional services.
Some insurance plans take up to 90 days or more to pay a claim. The patient is not sent a statement until your insurance has processed your claim.
Due to HIPAA, we are not allowed to disclose any information to anyone other than the patient if they are over the age of 19, unless permission is granted to us by the patient. It is the law and we have to follow it.