Yes, CMC has our HOPE (Helpful Option for Patients Expenses) program, which is our financial assistance. It goes by your household size and income.
Dr. Rod Warren
Dr. Rod Warren brings over two decades of surgical experience to CMC. He currently see patients and performs scheduled surgeries on Tuesdays in Falls City. He is our on-call surgeon for patients who need emergency surgery.
GERD—It is more than heartburn. It is a serious condition that needs attention.
Living your best life doesn’t mean you have to put up with the pain and constantly taking medication if you have GERD.
Call CMC’s Outpatient Specialty Clinic and arrange a consultation with Dr. Rod Warren to see if the TIF procedure is right for you. It is a game-changer for daily heartburn sufferers.
Laser Vein Treatment
Are varicose veins a problem for you? Does it hurt to walk? Talk to your primary care provider about scheduling a consultation with Dr. Warren to see if the non-surgical laser vein treatment might work.
Are you between the ages of 45 and 75? You need to get your poop in a group and get your colon checked out. Colon cancer is most curable if detected in the early stages.
This procedure requires prep the day prior to clean out your colon so Dr. Warren can get a good view. If he sees anything suspicious, he will remove it.
According to the American Cancer Society, people who may be at an increased risk for colorectal cancer are
- A strong family history of colorectal cancer or certain types of polyps (see Colorectal Cancer Risk Factors)
- A personal history of colorectal cancer or certain types of polyps
- A personal history of inflammatory bowel disease (ulcerative colitis or Crohn’s disease)
- A known family history of a hereditary colorectal cancer syndrome such as familial adenomatous polyposis (FAP) or Lynch syndrome (also known as hereditary non-polyposis colon cancer or HNPCC)
- A personal history of radiation to the abdomen (belly) or pelvic area to treat a prior cancer
Dr. Warren’s Surgical Specialties
- TIF (Transoral Incisionless Fundoplication)
- Esophagogastroduodenoscopy (EGD)
- EGD with BRAVO
- Gallbladder surgery (cholecystectomy)
- Colon cancer surgery
- Endometrial ablation
- Tubal ligation (sterilization)
- Breast cancer surgery
- Skin cancer surgery
- Liver resection
- Port-A-Cath placement
- Laparoscopic and/or open hernia repair
- Hemorrhoid treatment
- Pilonidal cysts/lesion removal
- Venous insufficiency
Frequently Asked Questions
You may call 402-245-6542 and get information.
You may find the application online at www.cmcfc.org under the financial assistance tab. You may pick up an application at CMC front admissions. You may have an application mailed to you.
CMC provides the service (technical component) and the doctors or specialists bill for their professional services.
Some insurance plans take up to 90 days or more to pay a claim. The patient is not sent a statement until your insurance has processed your claim.
Due to HIPAA, we are not allowed to disclose any information to anyone other than the patient if they are over the age of 19, unless permission is granted to us by the patient. It is the law and we have to follow it.