Arynne Horton completed her graduate training in school psychology in 2021 from Oklahoma State University. She completed her internship and fellowship through the Munroe-Meyer Institute in the rural integrated primary care clinic in Beatrice, NE. Dr. Horton is passionate about supporting parents and children with challenging behaviors and circumstances to create the most successful outcomes possible. To accomplish this, Dr. Horton provides parent behavioral training, individual therapy, family therapy, trauma-focused therapy, and other behaviorally-based treatments that develop healthy and helpful skills for her patients.
- PhD, Oklahoma State University – Stillwater, OK 2021
- MS, Fort Hays State University – Hays, KS, 2017
- BS, William Jewell College – Liberty, MO, 2016
- American Psychological Association
- National Association of School Psychologists
- Behavior Analyst Certification Board