When cancer is diagnosed, know that Community Medical Center in Falls City is here for you. Working in partnership with your family physician and your oncologist, we strive to make your cancer treatment as comfortable as possible.
Oncology Quick Facts
- The department is open Monday through Friday
- Chemotherapy treatment is given by appointment
- Chemotherapy drugs are prepared by in-house pharmacy
- Information on chemotherapy drugs are explained verbally and printed for each patient
- Patient health and lab work are monitored between treatments
- We coordinate treatments with other departments including lab, radiology and surgery
- Oncologist Cary Peterson, MD comes once a month to CMC specialty clinic
- CMC also provides chemotherapy treatments for other local area Oncologists
- Treatment areas are private, quiet and comfortable
The Oncology Department at Community Medical Center works with your Oncologist and family doctor to treat cancer.