It is a discount offered to self pay patients depending on household income and size. A sliding fee schedule is used to calculate the basic discount, using the Federal poverty guidelines. Once approved, we will honor the discount until June 1st. Patients must re-apply for the discount at that time.
Family Medicine Clinics in Falls City and Humboldt
Whatever your stage of life, from pediatrics to senior care, we create personal and lasting health care relationships for the entire family.
We care for patients with a broad range of acute, chronic, and preventative medical issues.
This includes providing physical exams, immunizations, preventative care, routine care for chronic conditions (such as diabetes or hypertension), and men’s or women’s health.
You can count on our primary care team to care for you and your family. Our entire staff is dedicated to the whole patient. We work with every patient in all aspects of their care, starting when they schedule an appointment and continuing through referrals to a specialist’s office.
Falls City, NE
3307 Barada Street
Family Medicine Clinic Hours
Monday: 7 AM – 5 PM
Tuesday: 7 AM – 5 PM
Wednesday: 7 AM – 6 PM
Thursday: 7 AM – 6 PM
Friday: 7 AM – 5 PM
1120 Grand Avenue
Monday: 8 AM – 4:30 PM
Tuesday: 8 AM – 4:30 PM
Thursday: 8 AM – 4:30 PM
The scope of family medicine encompasses all ages, genders, internal systems, and diseases. That’s why it’s important you work with a medical team who are experts in providing summative care to the entire patient.
We provide the full spectrum of medical care to the entire family. Whatever you need, we have a qualified healthcare team equipped to provide you with world-class care. Best of all, our family medicine practitioners are experts in all things health—so you don’t have to be.
Medication-Assisted Treatments for Substance Abuse
Senior (Geriatric) Care
Excessive Sweating (Hyperhidrosis)
Eye Tics – Excessive Blinking
Schedule An Appointment
Contact us to schedule an appointment or same-day telehealth visit today!
Frequently Asked Questions
You may apply for the Sliding Fee Program by submitting the following:
- Completing and signing the Sliding Fee Program Application (which can be emailed, faxed or mailed before your appointment)
- Providing Proof of Income
- Income is defined as any money received, whether cash, check, or direct deposit used to support your household. Income can include; wages, unemployment, pension, social security, disability, child sup- port, or public assistance such as food stamps or energy assistance.
- Households claiming zero income will be required to talk to Jessie or Penny and fill out a Declaration of No Income form.
The application and documentation can be:
- Dropped off at Family Medicine or Humboldt Family Medicine
- Mailed to Family Medicine at 3307 Barada Street Falls City, NE 68355
- Faxed to 402-245-6651
- Or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once received, a member of our staff will review your completed application, who will then contact you regarding your eligibility.
All documentation MUST be received within one week of your appointment in order to process your application. Submitting incomplete or partial information will delay a decision until additional requested information is received. If information is not returned within one week, you are responsible for 100% of all charges. Your approved sliding fee payment must be paid at the time of each visit.
If approved, your office visit and any covered services will be provide at a reduced cost. This can vary from $25 to $40 based on your income.
The discount will apply to all in-office services provided by Family Medicine health care providers. Medication samples will be provided, when available, without charge. The discount applies to office visits, in-house laboratory, and EKG services.
X-rays, injectable medications, outside laboratory tests, and consulting radiology interpretations are excluded.
The discount is not applied to elective procedures, vaccines, OB care, birth control, purchased medications, out-of-office referred care (emergency room, hospital care, specialty care) and diagnostic tests such as CAT scans and MRIs, workman’s compensation or motor vehicle accidents.
- Personal Information (personal ID or driver’s license)
- Payment (cash, checks, and cards accepted)
- Completed and signed Sliding Fee Program Application
- Proof of All Income for Household
- Last years Income Tax Return – Most Recent Pay Check Stubs – Any other income including social security disability, net business or self-employment alimony, child support, military unemployment, or food stamps energy assistance.