Community Medical Center Emergency room is a Level IV Trauma center equipped to take care of minor and major emergencies in Richardson County, NE and surrounding communities. We pride ourselves in giving high quality, safe care to all our patients. Patient satisfaction is of the highest priority at CMC. We are dedicated to make sure our patients are treated as if they were family.
The CMC Emergency Room is staffed 24/7 with Hospitalists who are ATLS certified in advanced trauma care. Their primary job is to provide care for our ER patients.
CMC Emergency room services also includes:
- An ER nurse on staff at all times. All ER nurses are certified in TNCC, BLS, ACLS, PALS/ENPC, and NRP.
- 4 multi-use treatment rooms including 1 trauma bay, 1 cardiac bay, and 2 general ER rooms
- 1 treatment room is designed for OB/GYN emergencies
- Tele health connection to regional experts in trauma and burns
- Heli-pad for airlift arrivals/transfers.
- Hospital employed Paramedicsthat assist our community on 911 calls
- Decontamination room with trained Decon team on staff.
- Lucas II device to assist with CPR