Director of Emergency Services
Community Medical Center is seeking a Director of Emergency Services to play a key role in the delivery of patient care at a strong, rural community hospital. Job duties include:
- Responsible for the clinical and administrative management of the Emergency Room to include nursing staff, paramedics, and Providers.
- Work collaboratively with ancillary departments
- Facilitate EMS transport services
- Manage facility disaster planning
- May be assigned other managerial duties outside the emergency department as needed.
A successful candidate will be a licensed Registered Nurse, but will consider other professionals with significant ER experience (Paramedic, Physician Assistant, APRN). Previous supervisory and leadership experience in emergency services is required, as well as certifications in ACLS, TNCC and NRP/ENPC. Key attributes will include an ability to get things done in a group environment, initiative to solve problems, knowledge of process improvement methodologies, commitment to patient experience, and communication approach with patients, staff and physicians. Apply here and submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
LPN/Medical Assistant- Family Medicine Clinic
Family Medicine Clinic is seeking a full-time LPN/Medical Assistant to assist with the clinical care of patients. Job duties will include but not limited to taking vitals, drawing blood, performing lab test, assisting in medical/surgical procedures, administering medications, answers phones, performs paperwork, greets patients, and schedules appointments. LPN or Certified Medical Assistant preferred. Previous experience in a medical setting is a plus, good customer service skills are essential. Confidentiality is a must. If interested in this position, please Apply here
Community Medical Center is seeking a Registered Nurse to join its team. This is a full-time night shift position in med-surg with opportunities for obstetrics and emergency care as well.
Must be a licensed registered nurse with basic computer skills, detail-oriented and the ability to communicate effectively. Competitive pay, great benefits, outstanding co-workers! New graduates of nursing school are encouraged to apply! Apply here
Registered Nurse – Operating Room
Community Medical Center is seeking a full-time Registered Nurse to care for patients in the pre, intra and post-operative environment that can function independently as a circulating nurse and/or scrub nurse in the operating room in all surgical specialties. The RN will:
- Assess, plan, and evaluate nursing care needs before, during, and after a surgical procedure.
- Work closely with the surgical patient and the perioperative team.
- Prepare the surgical environment for the patient and the procedure being performed.
- Monitor, record and communicate patient condition as appropriate using computerized documentation systems.
- Demonstrate critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Follow the Standards of Perioperative Nursing Practice as set forth by the AORN (Association of periOperative Registered Nurses
Must be a licensed Registered Nurse - operating room experience is highly desired. The position will share in on-call responsibilities with approximately 6 – 8 on-call shifts per month. Apply here
LPN/LPN-C, Orthopedic Clinic
Community Medical Center, Falls City, NE is looking for a dynamic individual to provide support to our orthopedic clinic to include rooming patients, taking vitals, patient instruction/education, entering patient information into electronic medical record, as well as other duties. This is a part-time position, 24 hours per week, to include Tuesday’s as well as one to two other days per week. Qualified individuals must be a licensed LPN/LPN-C, or have completed a Medical Assistant program with computer skills, excellent people skills, and the ability to communicate at all levels. Apply here
Community Medical Center is seeking a Pharmacist that is interest in being a key part of our clinical team at a strong, rural community hospital. Key roles include:
- Reviewing and approving medication orders;
- Coordinating care with physicians, nurses and other staff;
- Educating patients on their medications;
- Helping reconcile medications;
- Overseeing two experienced pharmacy technicians;
- Cleanroom mixing of medications, including chemotherapy (low volume, and willing to train);
- Helping develop, monitor and refine computer-based processes and order-sets;
- Participating in hospital and medical staff quality improvement efforts;
A successful candidate will be licensed in Nebraska (or be able to be licensed) as a pharmacist, will have excellent attention to detail, will be able to work well with people, will enjoy the clinical aspects of pharmacy, will be able to work in a small, rural hospital, will know how to work with surgeons and medical doctors, and will be good at identifying and—more importantly—solving problems. Will work day shift M-F. Prefer full-time, but willing to consider other hours. Some potential to develop into a managerial role, but not required. Hospital has a management contract with Cardinal Pharmacy. We utilize a remote pharmacy for after-hour order review. Apply here and submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Community Medical Center is seeking Paramedics to provide emergency room care as well as support to 911 emergencies. The position is for 12-hour shifts with a desired ability to provide additional 12-hour on-call coverage for the 911 emergencies. Minimum Qualifications: Nebraska licensed EMT-P with certifications in ACLS, BLS, PALS. Valid Driver's License. At least 1 year of experience in the field of pre-hospital EMS.
Community Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.