Family Practice Physician
We have an exciting opportunity for a Family Practice Physician to join our community! Community Medical Center boasts a new hospital with 22 private rooms and 2 LDRP’s. We offer acute care services as well as swing bed care, obstetrics, general surgery, diagnostic imaging, oncology, physical therapy, speech therapy, occupational therapy, and specialty clinics. Recognized as the 2009 Nebraska Community of the Year, Falls City is located in southeast Nebraska. A rural, family-oriented community, we offer public and private schools, a low cost of living, a new library and aquatic park along with fitness center, shopping and other service entities. Enjoy the recreational activities in the area – hunting, fishing, boating, golf, hiking trails and more!
Salary plus production and quality bonus
Medical education loan repayment assistance
Secondary Emergency Room Call
Ability to do Obstetrics if Physician desires
EMR implementation in process
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
Surgical Scrub Tech/Central Service Tech
Community Medical Center is looking for a Surgical Scrub Tech/Central Service Tech to assist the surgeon by providing technical assistance during surgical cases including cleaning the instruments between cases.
This is a PRN position. Candidate must have surgical scrub tech experience. Surgical Technologist degree preferred.
Community Medical Center is seeking full-time, part-time and PRN Paramedics to provide emergency room care as well as support to 911 emergencies. The position is for 12-hour shifts with a desired ability to provide additional 12-hour on-call coverage for the 911 emergencies.
The Paramedic attends emergency medical requests as they arise, and renders advanced paramedical assistance to seriously ill or injured as required. This position requires assessment, prioritization and coordination of patient needs. The Paramedic must demonstrate ability and efficiency completing and documenting dependent functions in order to carry out specific practitioner orders in the emergency room environment. An additional role of the Paramedic is to respond to critical 911 calls within the community and render care as appropriate.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Performs initial assessment and management of illness or injury to emergency patients in accordance with specific protocol and procedure.
- Prepares or assists in the preparation of patients for transport, ensuring compliance with emergency medical transport regulations, protocol, and procedure.
- Provides direct paramedical and comprehensive patient care as required in each individual case.
- patient assessment
- advanced airway maneuvers or care
- assisted breathing techniques, oxygen administration
- mechanical aid to breathing
- cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- bleeding control
- intravenous therapy
- administration of medications
- defibrillation and/or counter shock
- application of ECG monitor including 12 Lead
- bandaging techniques
- spinal restriction techniques
- vehicle extrication
- infection control techniques
- Nebraska licensed EMT-P.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Pediatric Advance Life Support preferred
- Valid Drivers License
- At least 1 year of experience in the field of pre-hospital EMS.
- Knowledge of and skill in the application of advanced paramedic protocol and procedures.
- Records maintenance skills.
- Knowledge of and skill in the application of basic on-site emergency medical protocol and procedures.
- Ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency situations.
- Ability to maintain quality, safety, and/or infection control standards.
- Knowledge of emergency medical equipment maintenance regulations and policy standards.
- Apply here.
Same Day Surgery Aide
Community Medical center is looking for a Part Time (24 hours a week) Same Day Surgery Aide. This position will be assisting with admissions, patient care and dismissals and the restocking of supplies in the
SDS and Anesthesia departments. Qualified individuals must be a certified nursing assistant or EMT-B.
Certified Scrub Tech
Community Medical Center is seeking a Certified Surgical Technologist to join its team. The position is responsible for providing perioperative patient care through use of equipment and instrumentation. The position functions as a scrub assistant to the physician performing operative and invasive procedures by providing technical assistance during surgical cases. This is a full-time position, 32 hours per week with the ability to flex to additional hours. On-call rotation required with the ability to arrive within 30-minutes. Minimum qualifications include graduate of a Surgical Technologist program and current certification as a Surgical Technologist by the National Board of Surgical Technology & Surgical Assisting (NBSTSA) or National Center for Competency Testing (NCCT).