Family Practice Physician
We have an exciting opportunity for a Family Practice Physician to join our community! Community Medical Center boasts a new hospital with 22 private rooms and 2 LDRP’s. We offer acute care services as well as swing bed care, obstetrics, general surgery, diagnostic imaging, oncology, physical therapy, speech therapy, occupational therapy, and specialty clinics. Recognized as the 2009 Nebraska Community of the Year, Falls City is located in southeast Nebraska. A rural, family-oriented community, we offer public and private schools, a low cost of living, a new library and aquatic park along with fitness center, shopping and other service entities. Enjoy the recreational activities in the area – hunting, fishing, boating, golf, hiking trails and more!
Salary plus production and quality bonus
Medical education loan repayment assistance
Secondary Emergency Room Call
Ability to do Obstetrics if Physician desires
EMR implementation in process
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
Medical Lab Technician
Community Medical Center in Falls City, NE has an opening for a full-time (32 hours per week) Medical Lab Technician. The individual work in the laboratory performing medical laboratory tests, procedures, experiments, and analysis to provide data for diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of diseases. Qualified individuals must have a two or four year degree from an accredited program, an attention to detail as well as a positive attitude, teamwork, and excellent customer service . Will include weekend & holiday rotation, as well as on-call responsibilities. If interested please apply online or e-mail a resume to
Surgical Scrub Tech/Central Service Tech
Community Medical Center is looking for a Surgical Scrub Tech/Central Service Tech to assist the surgeon by providing technical assistance during surgical cases including cleaning the instruments between cases.
This is a PRN position. Candidate must have surgical scrub tech experience. Surgical Technologist degree preferred.
Information Technology Director
Community Medical Center is a progressive 24-bed critical access hospital located in Falls City Nebraska. The hospital is seeking a full-time Information Technology Director.
The IT Director's role is to ensure the streamlined operation of the IT department in alignment with the business objectives of the organization. The IT Director will plan, coordinate, direct and design IT-related activities of the organization, as well as provide administrative direction and support for daily operational activities of the IT department. The IT Director will work closely with decision makers in other departments to identify, recommend, develop, implement and support cost-effective technology solutions for all aspects of the organization. The IT Director will also define and implement IT policies, procedures and best practices.
Job Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Plans, coordinates, directs and designs IT-related activities of the organization including electronic health records, voice, data, imaging, and telecommunication
- Manages system administration, including local area networks and wide-area networks, voice and data communication systems
- Maintains the privacy and security of all IT information
- Oversees the development and implementation plan for designated electronic health record (EHR) applications
- Plans and manages the implementation of new information systems and software acquisitions
- Directs areas of accountability to ensure effectiveness of departmental operations.
- Manage resources, responsibilities, and efforts to ensure adequacy of departmental administration.
- Responsible for maintaining customer relations with internal and external parties to provide a friendly, welcoming and supporting environment.
- Performs employee development functions effectively to promote a positive work environment, influence retention and enhance communication.
- Minimum five (5) years experience within Information Technology, preferably in healthcare
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field or related experience
- Extensive knowledge of and experience with organization networks
- Experience with basic software applications and operating systems
- Experience motivating, directing, managing and evaluating IT employees
- Must possess strong organizational, time management, detail and communication skills; the ability to prioritize projects and work in a fast paced environment
- Experience in implementing effective and innovative software development methodologies
- Operations experience in a production environment
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and motivate professional staff
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated aptitude for learning new technologies
- Knowledge of industry relevant technology, including but not limited to desktops, mobile devices, application and server virtualization, EMR/PM applications, network devices, imaging solutions, and data security
- Understanding of general business, health care, and health coverage issues
Qualified individuals may submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Community Medical Center is seeking full-time, part-time and PRN Paramedics to provide emergency room care as well as support to 911 emergencies. The position is for 12-hour shifts with a desired ability to provide additional 12-hour on-call coverage for the 911 emergencies.
The Paramedic attends emergency medical requests as they arise, and renders advanced paramedical assistance to seriously ill or injured as required. This position requires assessment, prioritization and coordination of patient needs. The Paramedic must demonstrate ability and efficiency completing and documenting dependent functions in order to carry out specific practitioner orders in the emergency room environment. An additional role of the Paramedic is to respond to critical 911 calls within the community and render care as appropriate.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Performs initial assessment and management of illness or injury to emergency patients in accordance with specific protocol and procedure.
- Prepares or assists in the preparation of patients for transport, ensuring compliance with emergency medical transport regulations, protocol, and procedure.
- Provides direct paramedical and comprehensive patient care as required in each individual case.
- patient assessment
- advanced airway maneuvers or care
- assisted breathing techniques, oxygen administration
- mechanical aid to breathing
- cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- bleeding control
- intravenous therapy
- administration of medications
- defibrillation and/or counter shock
- application of ECG monitor including 12 Lead
- bandaging techniques
- spinal restriction techniques
- vehicle extrication
- infection control techniques
- Nebraska licensed EMT-P.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Pediatric Advance Life Support preferred
- Valid Drivers License
- At least 1 year of experience in the field of pre-hospital EMS.
- Knowledge of and skill in the application of advanced paramedic protocol and procedures.
- Records maintenance skills.
- Knowledge of and skill in the application of basic on-site emergency medical protocol and procedures.
- Ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency situations.
- Ability to maintain quality, safety, and/or infection control standards.
- Knowledge of emergency medical equipment maintenance regulations and policy standards.
- Apply here.