Life Assist USA Medical Alert Service
Your home is where you’re most comfortable, surrounded by everything that’s familiar. But, for seniors, it is estimated that more than half of all falls that result in injury happen at home.
The Life Assist USA can help you maintain your independence and also give your family peace of mind.
Life Assist is an easy-to-use medical alert service designed to reduce the risk of living alone. In the event of a fall or emergency, help is available at the push of a button. The Life Assist Help Button connects you to a trained Personal Response Associate who can send help quickly, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Your Life Assist Options
- Choose between the necklace or bracelet style Life Assist button
How Lifeline Medical Alarm Works
- When you need help, just press your Personal Help Button which activates the Care Center Communicator.
- Your Care Center Communicator then dials the Life Assist Response Center and establishes two-way voice communication.
- Within seconds, a Personal Response Associate accesses your profile and quickly assesses the situation.
- The Associate then contacts a neighbor, family member or emergency services based on your specific needs.
- The Personal Response Associate will follow up to ensure that help arrives.
Life Assist USA gives you greater peace of mind and a sense of confidence to help maintain independent living.
For more Information contact Peggy Adams, Life Assist Coordinator
Community Medical Center
3307 Barada Street, P.O. Box 399
Falls City, NE 68355