Our Mission: to promote supportive environments that optimizes child growth and development and encourages resilient and healthy families.
- Child development
- Access to health care
- Parent education
Good Beginnings will help by…
- Providing a comprehensive physical assessment of Post-Partum mothers and newborns
- Promoting and enhancing positive parenting skills.
- Educating parents on the growth and development of the child
- Providing education on home safety
Good Beginnings will assist parents in…
- Creating a healthy and nurturing home atmosphere for their child
- Coping with and managing stressful situations that may arise in the home
- Contacting other area agencies to assist the family in overcoming obstacles they may encounter
- Strengthen the family unit as a whole
Our professional staff will make regularly scheduled visits to help parents become the best they can be. The program is offered to any newborn and their family who reside in, or within 10 miles of Richardson County.
For more Information contact Sara Rue, RN, Home Visitation Coordinator
Community Medical Center
3307 Barada Street, P.O. Box 399
Falls City, NE 68355
Phone 402-245-6571 Fax 402-245-6685